Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jess! -Transfers

Hey dad and mom!
Thanks for the email dad. i am so glad to hear that everything went well . I now that it must have been just wonderful. Right know im in a Internet house that will be my last time here in this area. i found out that im being transfered to someother place , but im not sure where yet. But im really excited, and kinda sad at the same time because i grew really close to some people here. I am really greatful that i had the opportunity to serve here. Everything is going great dad. There are really so many blessing that im reciving from the lord. I cant help but be greatful for the lessons im learning . I think how much better prepared i will be to be a father like you dad. Thanks for the prayers and the love.
Tell Jesse happy Birthday! i was 16 just yesterday. ... But how time flys. I love you all so much.Muito!
Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment