My dad and I had the opportunity to go up to Salt Lake a few days before the rest of the family and we went to the Salt Lake Temple and went through a session! It was such a great experience! After we got done we walked around Temple Square and took a few pictures. We ran into a sister up there who is from Sao Paulo - the city I will be serving in! She was the cutest! She assured me I'd love the food and thanked me for serving the people of her city. We told her Tyler was serving in Brazil as well and she couldn't believe it! It was so great that I was able to meet her! She was able to answer some questions I had and it really was comforting! I know we were led to talk to her.
-Ash
Dad and Me
No comments:
Post a Comment