Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sister Rowland's email

Hey Pop! How is everything going??? I sent you a letter so you and mom should be recieving it monday. The mail here is a little wierd and p day isn't til friday afternoon. The dog sounds great!!! NO NO hahaha that will do the trick, i am sure of it. You have a pretty neat way with animals dad, it is really admirable :) How is work going? How is Paul doing? When does Breck get home? What's new in the ward? Thanks for all you are doing for me. SO russ got his present then?? Good, wish I could have given him more. I'm glad he'll have the priesthood! He is so cute! Give him an Anaconda Squeeze for me por favor! I got an email from Ty and saw his pictures!! It was great! He emailed me in some portuguese so that is fun! I explained the visa situation in the letters.
Don't have much time. Gotta go eat dinner. I love you so much! Thanks for all you do and for all your prayers. I know they are helping me and I feel like I have been blessed in ways other elders and sisters haven't as far as language and homesickness goes. Lots are struggling. Those extra prayers help! I love you all!!!

Xoxoxo! -Sister Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment