Ola family! I hope you are all well! I just want you to know that I love you! I am so thankful for this gospel and for the restoration! I have learned a lot this week. My faith has been tried, i've been frustrated, but I have never been so sure of the power and assistance i have had from my heavenly father. I know he knows my needs and hears my prayers and all of your prayers. I have been so blessed this week.
So news on the VISAS! I need a background check, I sent my fingerprints in and we think that we may have to stay here a few extra weeks...(so i will possibly be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas) but we will be going to brazil...and they have said we probably won't be reassigned.
This week for thanksgiving rumor has it that Jeffrey R Holland will be speaking. How exciting!!! We have already heard from L. Tom Perry! It was great!!! It won't be the same as thanksgiving with the fam, but the lord wants to make sure it is a good one!
This week my companion and I taught our first lesson in TOTAL PORTUGUESE! It was amazing! my companion wasn't as happy about it as i was, but it was truly a miracle! It was so exciting and fun. I made a lot of grammatical mistakes and had to say things a few times, but she really understood most of what i had to say. My companion is a little unsure about herself with the language so she doesn't say much. We are going to get her to talk though!! It is going to be so good. I love her so much! She is a hard worker, i don't know why it isn't sticking yet, but it will!
I only have about 30 seconds left, i hope that you have a great thanksgiving!!! Eu Sou Grata por Minha Familia!!! I'm SO GRATEFUL FOR MY FAMILY! I have been missing you a lot lately and I laugh to myself about funny things i remember all the time. People look at me wierd but I don't even care!!!
Love you!!!
xoOxXooOxXxoOxXx
-Sister Ash
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment