dear dad
thanks so much for the wonderful email. I loved it so much. Let Breck know that i am proud of him and thank im for his great example to me . and tell him he better be at my home coming! Well dad , i am being transfered and i am being called to bigger responsabilities.. i am really nervos but the lord has helped me out every step of the way. I am really going to miss this area and i hope to return someday. We found a very special family about 2 weeks ago and they remind me a lot of us, they will be babtised the 5th of december, but i wont be able to be there, but i know that they are really happy. Well i will let you know where im at next week, im packing my bags today. I love you dad
Love
Elder Rowland
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment