Monday, January 25, 2010

Sister Rowland latest email

Hey Fam!!! HOw is everything going!!!
I loved your email!!! Thank you so much for everything! I love our family! -dash incredibles
So i´m a little confused...did dad talk in church and use the email i sent last week?? if so that is awesome!! I thought it was excellent knowledge! This week has been fantastic. The language is getting easier and easier as the days go by. I am now in my 2nd transfer and i will be staying with sister hulse. there have been some pretty awesome things that have happened this week.

Man when i read you had gone to the temple did baptisms and listened to the christus in portuguese i started to cry. I can remember when tyler did that and how i didnt understand any of the words but that i felt the spirit. That is so great. It made me cry thinking about it hahaha Thanks alot! hehe just kidding. Really mom, thank you. I love you all deeply.

Dad you are my hero! Thanks for all the things you do and more importantly thank you for your desire to serve others. You are a great leader for our family and for people around you. I am so thankful for good leaders and ward members who are willing to help us. This week we had about 5 members who stoped everything they were doing to help us out and it made a huge difference!!! They are so great!! I hope you can meet them all one day. Thanks for the support dad! You are so wonderful! -Tell grandma hi for me next time you see her and give her a great big hug!!

Logan boy Logan Boy!!
 Congrats on being a teacher!!! woooo the rowlands are on fire because we love the gospel. Isnt it a great feeling knowing you are doing what the lord needs and wants you to be doing? I loved your email and I couldnt stop myself from crying when I read what you said about grandpa. I felt exactly the same when I was set apart as a full time missionary. I felt grandpa was with me and I feel a little extra push everyday from him. How blessed we are to have such a great friend and grandpa who is watching out for us! keep it up logan! You are the best! Happy Birthday yesterday!!! Thought about you allllllll day long!

Hey Maddy!!! How is my Goosey Goo...hahahaha Cheserey would have never done what you did to my leg - Probably couldn´t reach it... Oh man i love love love that movie. I wrote you a letter today and dang, i really hope that heavenly father has more moments for just you and I to hang out together like the old days when i get home. not that i dont want you to move forward, just sayin that i hope you dont have a beastly husband when i get home hahahahahaha i dunno, i think heavenly father has much more in store for you than that! I miss those days more than you realize! Keep working hard! You mean so much to me mad! I love you so much!!!

Hey B-Russ!!! How is my little buddy? That is awesome you went sledding at the duncans, sounds fantastic! I miss the snow! It rains here almost everyday! Crazy crazy. The work here is awesome, we are teaching 8 very awesome investigators. one is getting baptized this week. his name is Vinicius and he is 9 years old. He loves to fly kites and he showed me how to make one. its great. I´ll be sure to give you a picture okay.

Oh jesse boy! You are so great! hey how is the dog? is he still good? killed any chickens yet? That is so good to hear how much you have grown from this basketball season. You are such a good example to me jess. At times it wasnt all you wanted it to be, but you kept going and kept smiling. This is exactly what I have to do sometimes. Thank you very much for your courage and strength! When ever something tough happens i think of you playing basketball and the song by rascal flatts comes into my head that you like `then you stand`aaaa its a good one, and then the other songs you like come to mind feels like today and then things are awesome again!!! I love you all so so much! wish i had a little bit more time. I love you Jesse Boy!! You are a great brother!

Thanks for the email and all the details! I love it! I am so glad you are going to the temple together! Keep it up! Go as often as you all can! Cant wait for the day when we all can go together when i get home! Keep moving forward and help people out that come to your minds this week! You are all amazing! I am so proud to call you my family!!!!
Love -Your sister daughter and friend
Sister Ash
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment