Monday, January 18, 2010

Email to Maddy

Hey Maddy , Thanks for the email! I am glad you sent the letter . Elder Rush will be very happy!
  So you are speaking with elder Headly eh? I really liked him a lot , he was a great example for me on the mission. I would highly recommend him to go on a date ! Good man! So things are going good at home then? Thats great! Talking to ashley on Christmas was really neat , We talked a bit of portuguese together, and she is really speaking well, i was quite impressed and a bit jelous that i did not catch on so quickly. She told me a bit about the ward she is in and things like that, so it was really neat.
" And that is a crazy Lady..."
  Well i must be going now i sure love you maddy , dont you worry i will send you more untill you are married!!
   Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment