Monday, January 11, 2010

Elder Rowland's latest email

Hey There
 Things have been going really great. I had a great week . My new companion is elder Johnson, from L.A. California. He is totally great. I'm sending you a picture of him and also of lisiane, who was a baptism this week. She was really great and she wanted me to baptize her. It was a fun experience. Me and elder Piccin, and the lord worked really hard with her. She knew a lot about the chuch before she got to know us. And after many lessons and teachings , She gained a strong testimony of the church. I know that she is really happy with the gospel now. She would be one person that i would like to introduce you to. Well this time that i have is really wonderful. The lord helps so much in this work , And when the Spirit withdraws from us in the work, You know it , because you feel it , Really strong, Its like an Emptiness that can only be filled with spiritual things. I'm grateful that the lord has created that Spiritual Well in me. Because you never want to run out of living water, because of that thirst you feel. Well that's about all for now. How are things going there. Has Maddy written Elder Rush Yet? And if not , Why not ? He is waiting for a letter:)    I love you all so much. More than you can ever know.
   Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment