Monday, February 1, 2010

Sister Rowland's latest email

the language is coming along really well. It is amazing how much i have progressed and how much more comfortable I feel responding to people now. Before i understood a lot of what people said but ddnt know how to respond. Now I am having really good conversations with just about any body.
A funny thing happened the other night. Sister hulse woke up and thought i was talking to her. She said she woke up and started to listen and she said that i was teaching a principle of the gospel and that i bore my testimony. But the funny thing is IT WAS ALL IN PORTUGUESE hahahahaha she understood everything and said it was one of the most amazing things she has ever heard hahaha. It was a fun experience. You know me and my sleep-talkng habits hahaha.I was reading an article n the september ensign about joseph smith in liberty jail by jeffrey r holland. it was very good. it helped me realize a lot and i thought about the tmes when situations werent ideal for our famly and how we created a place and situations where mom and dad could recieve direct precise clear and tender loving inspiration to direct our family.

gotta go. almost out of time. I love you all deeply. sorry only these emails today. got a lot to do to prepare for this week. love you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment