Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15 email

Hey guys! Thanks for the email! Sorry for the Typos in advance - This keyboard really is one of the first invented! I was thinking about something this week. I realized that any time we experience the atonement in our lives we cannot help but have a concern for the welfare of others. a great indicator of ones personal conviction is the desire to share the gospel with others. You are all great examples to me of this. You all have a desire to help other people. If at times you feel like you are suffering- it is because you are forgetting that the Atonement is there. Be strong, rely on the savior, and know he is always there for you. All things are possible when we rely on the lord. This week was the first week on our own. The area is huge. We don't know directions or streets. I will tell you a cool story next week when I have a better keyboard. I don't have enough time today. I love you all more than anything. Keep Moving Forward!
Love you !
xoxoxoxoxo
Sister Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment