Monday, April 12, 2010

Ashley's email

Sounds litke things are just awesome there! This week for me was awesome. I love myk familly so much. sorry for the typos. this keyboard once again is dreadful.
This week i prayed for extra help, for extra strength. for more faith and for more power to teach and to do the things that I am here to do. I dont know but i think my companion liked the idea and she did the same thing. I know heavenly father answers our prayers. we had so many miracles this week. It was so amazing!!!! I have a testimony that when we ask for things with real intent and then give it our all - heavenly father WILL and DOES bless us. He is required to bless us when we do what he asks.
The experiences I have had HERE in this area have
TESTED, STRENGTHENED, and SOLIDIFIED
-My TRUST in my Heavenly Father
-My TESTIMONY of my Savior
-and My FAITH in the Plan my Father in Heaven has for Me.
 
I love you all dearly. I miss you all terribly. I cant wait to talk to you all. I have developed a love for life like i have never had. I know what things truly matter. I have a knowledge that the gospel is true and a desire to do everything that heavenly father requires of me. I wish i had time to tell you every detail. I hope you are writing in your journals. I cant tell you how strongly I feel the spirit when i look back on things i have learned here and feelings i have had. WRITE THE IMPORTANT THINGS DOWN so that you can always be reminded of the things that truly are important to you.
 
Who took the challenge to read the book of mormon??? I hope you all did. I will look you in the eye when i get back and the happiness we will have will be like none we have ever known. Truly, you and I will both have a greater knowlege of the love of our Heavenly Father. And this, my dear family, is the greatest most desireable blessing in the world. I testify that we will be closer because of this experience. Heavenly Father desires this of you. I know these things are true. Please, Read The Book of Mormon. I know how important it is now. Dont waste time like I did.... I was missing out on so many blessings. Dont miss out on the same blessings because of a little pride. I know it is hard. It takes determination. But you can do it!!!
I love you with all of my heart! I hope the best for you this week!
Sister Ash

1 comment:

  1. "Olá Sister, acredito que já não se lembra mais de mim, porém eu sou a filha da irmã Eremita onde você esteve almoçando em um sábado e eu estava por lá. Bom, gostei das suas fotos em seu blog, uma pena que eu não entenda nada do seu idioma, risos! Beijoca linda e continue firme em sua missão!"
    Kriska/Erika!

    ReplyDelete