Hey fam! SO guess what??? I was transfered back to my beloved first area, Jardim Mirna! My companions are Sister Wosnjuk again and Sister Macedo! We are working so hard and I have so many good friends here. Everyone is so excited and saying that I speak so much better. I remember the days when Dr. Tyler would say, You should run for Mayor, you know EVERYONE.... When we got here, I was so happy to be back. We were walking down the street and I said Hi Joao! and then a car drove by and honked and Fransisco waved at us and they said that I should run for mayor here. Hahaha It was so funny. I remember everyone and I love everyone here so much. I loved my other area so much. It is like traveling to a big city and then returning to the little town that you love so dearly. You know everyone´s name and everyone is excited for your return and wants to help you succeed. This ward is so great. The members are so strong and they have such a great vision as a ward. I am so blessed to be back in this area.
So when I was in the MTC elder burton spoke to us too. It was awesome. I love the churhc and the leaders who have so many wonderful things to teach us. It takes a lot of work to live the gospel. People ridicule you and may not agree, but the plain and simple truth I have learned since I have been here is that the gospel and my family and dear friends i love are the important things. the most important things in life arent things - as my dear home says.
The other day i was reading in 3 Nephi 13, and i thought about you all when i read That thine alms may be in secret, and thy father who seeth in secret, himself shall reward thee openly. This week I have decided to stop wasting time on myself. To do things for others...for my companions for my neighbors, for our investigators, and for the ward members. I dont care if they know It was me. I dont want a little taste of the glory.... hahaha I just want them to be happy. To know that the lord loves them. I hope I can extend this goal to you guys as well. It sure is difficult to send letters and think of ways, but know that I love you nonetheless.




No comments:
Post a Comment