Hey guys! Happy holidays! I think this last week was one of the most difficult of my life, but i am grateful for you. the longings for home are strong, because of the season and because i just plain miss being around people who really love me. The ward here asks me almost everyday when i will be leaving and when the elders will get there. Being a sister can sure be tough, but it will all be okay. Actually. i feel like i have given more than my best much more frequently and it is so empowering. i know heavenly father hears and answers prayers. i know that christ suffered much more than i, and that he knows what i am going through. Dad once told me that satan would be working to bring me down, but that when i feel him the most, i should double my efforts and keep moving forward. I know that this council was inspired and that it works! I love the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 121;4 My son, peace be unto thy soul, thine adversities and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment. and then, if thou endure it well, i shall exalt thee on high.
I know that i am on the winning team. What a testimony i have gained about the importance of a good attitude and a willing heart. We must Endure to the End.
I love you all. i often imagine our cute little house covered in snow, with a shining christmas tree in the window. cozy and warm, filled with the spirit and with love. I love you all more than you know. Thank you for the great news! Way to gooooooo rowland basketball! keep it up. I hope you have been good this year so santa clause can come!!!! Santa claus is coming! Santa claus is coming! Ho ho ho ho ho ho!
Let us not forget Joy to the world - the lord is come! We can recieve redemption from our sins and salvation from death because of our beloved Savior and Redeemer. Jesus the Christ.
I love you! xoxoxoxo sister rowland




No comments:
Post a Comment