Thank you all! Things are going great here! We had a wonderful baptism this week. Ivete is a young woman with 27 years. 10 years ago, she was the first to accept baptism in her family, but only her parents and sisters were baptized. After 10 years of missionary discussions and baptismal goals, she finally was baptized. I will tell you more about her when i get home, but she suprized her family! It was so special! Everyone cried tears of joy.
I had such a special feeling as i watched her enter the room in white and give her dad a big hug. later he said to me, you little rascal! You sure tricked me! How did you keep such a big secret?
I love this work. I am so happy. I will be a missionary my whole life, because it is so special to help others with such a sacred moment in their lives.
Thank you for the birthday song!!! I heard your voices in the voices of the brazilian people here. How special!!!
Thank you for your strong testimonies. You´ve left a wonderful legacy of faith and dedication to the lord, Jesus Christ. I love you each deeply. Each day, i work my hardest to show the lord my gratitude for such my blessed life and for the many special people who have influenced me, helping me become who i am today.
Have a wonderful week, with love! Sister Ashley Rowland
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment