Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elder Rowland December 9, 2008

Hey mom!
How are things going today? What is happening at home. I have some great news to tell you . We went prosolyting again this week end and i was understanding a lot more and talking a lot more fluently. But me and my companion were talking to a guy who was already a mormon. And i was standing there and i saw this small old man that looked a lot like Micky Rooney coming towards us. I saw him move out of his way just to come towards us. And he came up to me while my compainion was still talking to that guy. He stuck his hand out toward me and said, i Saw something in your eyes. It was such a neat experiance. I bore my testimony to him and i gave him a book of Mormon. The spirit was strong and he let me know he was going to read it by saying "How much my Friend?" We talked to someother people that day that were interested and the spirit was strong. I love it here mom. and i hope everything is well with you too.
love elder rowland
Dad

I am so glad to hear about grandpa. I am so sorry i wasnt able to explain those pictures that i sent, they only give us 45 minutes on the internet, but when i get out on the mission ill be able to explain them more. But the one with multipul elders in it were some of the missionaries in my district. i love each one of them they are so great! I have made some really close friends and i love it here . I am running out of time today but i will send you some letters with some stories on it. I hope everything is going well at home. I love You Dad Thanks for all of your advise and everything you do. Your my Hero. Tell Everyone i love them. Oh by the Way did you get the letters from me? Anyways i will send more pictures next week . Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment