Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Elder Rowland December 16, 2008

Hey i cant tell you how happy i am to hear that you got he letters. I havent sent one since because i didnt know if they were even getting through. but i will keep them going from now on. you guys are so awesome. i love each and every one of your letters. and i wish i could send you letters that would get there on christmas but it looks like im only going to be able to email you. I was kinda happy to hear about jesse boy. He can do what ever he wants and he will be good at it so good for him. Oh dad... i was wondering if by next tuesday you could email me sams story? i want to read it to my district on christmas eve like back home.

The langauge is going great i am working as hard as i ever thought possible and its paying off . the lord is a huge help with all of it. I went to the temple today and saw some missionaries there that have been out for about a year now and they had brazilian compainions and it was really cool to see them communicating with ease. Tell everyone in the ward that signed my wrapping paper thanks so much. I felt like a million bucks when i got it. I have the best ward in the world. Well i am going to the temple one more time at the CTM and then i head out to porto alegre. I am really excited . Oh by the way tell Ben Rowland Para Bems ( Congradulations) on the shooting of the bunny thing. tell logan that i have been writing leslie . . he wanted to know. she hasnt written back yet but its okay. OH... the weather here is really hot. im sweating right now . i think its weird not to be cold during christmas. They do have christmas here.. its called faliz natal. they are giving us christmas eve and christmas day off so im pretty excited. Oh about my companion he is doing a lot better kinda. he had to go to a doctor for some medicine though... rediculus . but we are doing better. I have made some really close friends in my district . One is the boy from kanab. me and him are in the same boat with girl friends and we come from the same walks of life . i dare say that he is my best friend. he has a really strong spirit. That is something that i have found is true friends. Well i have to get going now so i will talk to you and send you some christmas pictures next week. I love you dad . o i wont be able to call on christmas this year but mothers day will be fine.
Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment