Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5, 2009

Hey Dad

Well The time has come , I am in a little town called Bagé . It reminds me so much of home . its a bunch of country and dirt roads and a bunch of other things.
I love the food here its amazing. at first it looks kinda iffy , but after tasting it ... wow! its good.
The language is going well to . I am learning a ton , I understand a lot more in just one week with my trainer.
My Trainer is so cool i think he looks and acts like paul greenwall its so fun to be with him. he is a really hard worker . and he is pushing me till i cant go any futher and then a pushes some more. Its really good. He is a brazilian.
IT is really humbling to see this town though. if someone has a house the size of our gaurage they are considered rich. its crazy how different things are here.
I am really sorry but i have to cut this short because i have to write my mission president . i love you dad. Tell everyone i love them

No comments:

Post a Comment