Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Elder Rowland December 23, 2008

Rowland Family


Thanks so much for all of the wonderful emails you have sent me . it has truly lifted my spirits. I love you all so much . This christmas is going to be so great and so bad without you at the same time. Why i say great is not because i hate sending christmas with you... its not that at all . Its great because i get to see really what christmas is about here. Here there wont be any presents or family to give gifts to or anything. This is a chance for me to grow up and change a little . Not in a bad way but in a way that i will be better able to serve the lord. I will have you in my heart. i love you so much. And its not so bad because my district is like a family to me so i will be fine. I have had a lot of lessons learned here. if i came home today i would be different to you i think in a good way. The language is coming a lot better. i can have a pretty good conversation about the gosple and stuff. Its going to be good. oH ! and some great news my misssion president in porto alegre wants to arrange a way for me to call home so i might be able to talk to you ! yeah! That would be awesome. I leave this next tuesday really early in the morning i think. i am not actually sure. they dont tell you untill the day before so its confusing till then . I hope you guys have the best christmas ever! you are so lucky to live in a place like utah. whenever i show a picture of our house to a brazilian they always ask for money jokingly because they think im a millionare . And in a way with you guys i certainly am. I love you so much ! Feliz Natal!
Love Elder Rowland
Christmas Present!

No comments:

Post a Comment