Monday, May 18, 2009

Elder Rowland May 18, 2009

Mom i cant beleive how fast time is flying here. I am on my 7th month and i am really astonished at how the lord has blessed me and you guys. 7 months ago i didnt know anything about potuguese and now i am giving talks in the ward here. 7 months ago my sister ashley did not even have the word mission in her mind, and in the space of 7 months maddy and jesse and logan and russell have changed in many beautiful ways. we have so many blessings mom. I sure love you, and i know that the tough times are still going to come, but i know that just means more blessings in one way or another. You and Dad and my brothers and sisters are so precious to me . I love you all
Elder Rowland
Hey mom, I know this is kind of asking a lot of you, but the next time you and dad visit a place and see something small like a mini temple or a little picture of a temple or something like that, that i could possably give to a member or a companion, i would love that .

No comments:

Post a Comment