Sister Rowland
How happy i am to hear that you are going to serve in the same wonderful contry as me. I cant tell you what a help you have given me in the work. My companion tells me that your mission is really white and ready to harvest. i really cant beleive that youll be speaking a little bit of portuguese with me. Its pretty funny that you got your call really close to the day i did. Elder Madril is serving in the mission right next to yours Sâo Paulo Leste. And tell maddy i think i screamed just as loud as she did when i found out where you were going . When will you be heading out? And what are you thinking about you call. I know that you will get the language just fine. I know that Brasil is going to be a wonderful blessing for you and for our family, and especially the families that are waiting for you in São Paulo Interlogos. What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful family. I really do Love you All so much. Please forgive me for not writing as much as possible. I will Write way more i promise.
Elder Rowland
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment