Hello Family!
Thanks so much for the wonderful photos! I cant believe how big you guys are. You all look so different to me . Its so crazy how you guys change after 8 months! I guess that i always thought you would be the same when i came home , but i can already see that it will be a lot different. Things are going great for me here and the lord is blessing me a lot.
So the family reunion is coming up this week eh? I hope that everything works out great , i want to know everything.
Well if you would like me too say something to the whole family , i would like to say that i sure love each and everyone of you. Im so sorry that im not able to write every single person in the family about how much i love them. I always loved the family reunions, it was one of the most anticipated things for me during the year. But give all my love for everyone there.
i hope that all of you have a wonderful time . Tell dad that im not fooled by that rooster, there is only one sam! haha
Jesse and logan and russell , If you go paintballing , Kill a johnny red for me.
Maddy And Ash have fun on your girls day.
Mom thanks for everything. I sure am greatful for you.
And tell Grandma that i love her, and im so greatful for her example. She is such a wonderful grandmother.
I love you all so much. The WHOLE Rowland family
Elder Rowland
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment