Mom
I dont mind being your little boy forever, i find that i miss you more and more each day. Not in a bad way. I love Brasil . Mom, besides the email i sent you, i was going to send you a little mothers day gift as well , but i didnt complete my mission. I hope you will forgive me if its a bit late... I am so so sorry mom. Ashley already went through the temple by now. but tell her congradulations, maybe she knows now why i loved to go almost every week. I love the temples. As the time goes by i am learning a lot mom, and i know the church i true more and more, and i really will be a lot different when i get back. i was incredably blessed when i was in home but i could have had many more blessing and helped others more. Think You are the best mother in the world. I love you MOM!
Elder Rowland
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment