Monday, April 13, 2009

Elder Rowland April 13, 2009

Hello My dear family
I really like your thinking about the giant email. I love it . i love to hear from all of you. Easter was really good . Thanks to the package that you guys sent me. Mitch did send me an email and its really neat, i know a lot of people that he knew while here in Santa Isabel. So mom is going to work a the dentist office eh? Thats really neat. I guess my destinany is being a dentist as well...Thanks so much for the pictures by the way they are really awesome. So jesse is driving practically , how the time flys. Tell rob potter hey. He was really the best coach i had in high school . he is really devoted to the players. Jesse boy i think that you could be what ever you want . You have that potential . Just remember that i believe in you. And Maddy, Elder Madril does have somebody waiting, she is actually taking classes at suu. but You never know what could happen , not that im encouraging anything, but you never know . My companion is working his butt off, trying to help me be a better missionary. He is literally the best missionary in the mission. and he was sent to me on his last transfer just to train elder Rowland. I am so happy. Russ, those girls are going to be kissing the ground you walk on up untill your mission, but they wont be worthly of you. Maybe one will come after your mission, but dont give any of those girls the time of day. Oh and comments on the holy ghost mom. I can just say this, that the holy ghost is really sensitive, but he can be felt, but you have to do your part first. You need to eliminate all other distraction first. Turn off the TV, The Radio. Clean the Room , Kick that yapping mutt out of the house, Ask for everyone elses attention and then you can feel his presence. I love you all so much and hope all is going well .
Love
Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment