Hey There
This one is more for mother, thanks for the wonderful email. I loved it. Does packing bring back weird memories mom? :) It seems like yesterday that we were packing for my mission. Thats so neat that everything is going so well, Tell Aunt Peggy and Don Congradulations! I have a new uncle! Cool! Thats neat how the things change in our lives. I love the things im learning and im trying to do my best. I love you mom and the rest of the family Too!
We had a transfer, and my companion super awesome will be sticking around a little bit longer with me. This will be the first companion that will have stayed with me for more than one transfer. He is great and has so much to teach me. This little branch that im in is just wonderful! I see miracles every week. The mission is going by so fast. So ashley will stay at the provo mtc eh!? thats pretty cool! I didnt get to experiance that , but you will learn just as much there as you would brazil.! Let me know your new address when you get there. I Love you all and wish you all of the happiness in the world! What else is going on. Give me an update!
Love Elder Rowland
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment