Saturday, October 10, 2009

From Elder to Sister

Ashley,
 They gave me the opportunity to write you a little email before you leave. Im so excited for you. What a feeling i felt when i left from that little airport in cedar city utah. with so many wonderful people to send me off. I will not be there to give you a big hug, but i will say that if i was there, maybe for the first time in my life, i would cry more than you. Im so proud of this decision that you made, you didnt have to but you did anyway. I pray for the people that you will find , and i pray that you will learn quickly this beautiful language of portugues. My companion, Elder Perrupato also wishes you good luck and a great trip here ! You are such a wonderful sister with so many wonderful talents and everyone will love you for who you are, you will become a great woman for the choice that you made. What faith you have... you have never seen this place, and i am but a testimony that this place exists . so you are a woman of great faith. I sure love you Ash, you are the best. I love our family and i know that when were all together again, we will have felt the greatest happiness that exists.
 Your Little Brother
 Elder Rowland

 PS, You can send me letters here for just 1¢!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment