Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey Ash !
 Thats so great that you made it to the mtc. Sounds monsterous there! I has brought back a few memories of the ctm. I hope you visa passes through.! Well right now im in the lan house of arroio dos ratos, and things are going great here , we are having sucess and the lessons im learning, Along with the lessons that you are no doubt learning, are streangthing us both. I do know elder Alvizo, very well , he got here after me! He is super cool. Well i sure love you ash and i have you in my prayers!
 Love Elder Rowland

Dear family
 Thanks so much for everything. I Cant beleive that we are so far apart physically , but so close spiritually! I think its so neat that we are a family. I bet Karsons fare well was really neat. I will be getting my package at the next zone conferance, which is about 2 weeks so dont worry to much. It will come soon. This week was really good, I learned a lot and i am really growing in spirit and in love the people here. Well im sorry that this will be so short but i have to be going , I love you all, Did you get my letter yet!:?
 Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment