I really appreciate the e-mail you sent me, I long for Elder Rowland, he was an excellent companion, always had a smile on his face, and in difficult times too!
I really enjoyed the blog that sent me, I was very happy!
I am very grateful for Elder Rowland, he was the right partner at the right time, I love it!
I think I will review it when
I have the opportunity to visit
the U.S. my mother lives there with my two brothers, but I think not
very close to Utah, is in California, the Hesperia city.
Ashey will pair the task in eight days? What good thing! Enjoy MTC. Then, use well the mission field, there will be many miracles. It is a time of great happiness and that I miss.
Later, excuse the bad English, I needed help on the Internet.I'm going back to study English, I did a short time before the mission.
I have the opportunity to visit
the U.S. my mother lives there with my two brothers, but I think not
very close to Utah, is in California, the Hesperia city.
Ashey will pair the task in eight days? What good thing! Enjoy MTC. Then, use well the mission field, there will be many miracles. It is a time of great happiness and that I miss.
Later, excuse the bad English, I needed help on the Internet.I'm going back to study English, I did a short time before the mission.




No comments:
Post a Comment