Friday, October 30, 2009

latest emails from Sister Rowland

So this week my companion and i taught two investigators the first and second lessons...at different times. but it was really fun. It was a lot different working with one companion. It is going to take some getting used to but I LOVE it! We both are talking the same amount, which is good because sis kempton is quiet so it is good because we both are working on our weakneses.
I spoke in church in portuguese! It was good! It was about obedience. I read some from preach my gospel, and a couple of scriptures. then i told the story about how me and maddy got stuck in the mud. It was a great story. (I told you i'd talk about it in church one day meem hahaha) It went really well though. I know the lord blessed me. I prayed and studied as hard as i could and I really felt I had a lot of help. The language is good...I am learning at a good pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment