Hey! I saw trent! He was talking to me and I had no idea how this elder knew me. It was so funny! HE's like aren't you supposed to be in brazil?? And i was like yeah...how did you know that? and he's like I'm Trent...Elder Grover...and i squinted my eyes and looked at him and then it all came together hahaha. He cut is hair or something...i didn't recognize him. Then i saw him today and he was like HI!!! Its me Elder Grover hahaha it was funny. We have class in the same building so we pass eachother quite a bit. This week My companion and i had the chance to teach a little family. The 2 year old boy named ERIC spoke better portuguese that i did!!! It was funny. We had to talk to them for 7 minutes and get to know them and invite them to church and to teache them more about the plan of salvation in portuguese. It went really good! It was fun.
I was made our branch coordinating sister this week. So i am getting to know the other sisters a lot better. It is fun serving them and looking for ways to help them out every day.
So This week i have seen how much help you can truly get if you rely on the spirit and on the lord. It has been amazing. I know that everything I am learning will help me so much and bless the lives of so many people.
I had a really cool experience where i was told a lot of way cool things that I really needed to hear by my branch president. i'll write them to you in a letter but I love you all!!!
Hope you had a great halloween and Thanks for all the prayers. I have really felt so much help and i know that it is because of all of the prayers being offered. Have a great week and look for the letters!!! Yay!
XOXOXOXO
-Sister Rowland




No comments:
Post a Comment