Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tylers letter to maddy

Maddy
 I sure love you , did you know that? I really wish that we would have hung out a lot more too.. Wow, i feel like im writing in a year book of a friend that i loved but didnt give much attention  to him because of things less important. But i really felt a great love for you in highschool and as home madd, You are my sunshine. Thanks so much maddy. I cant beleive how fast its going. One year is gone, that means you have just one more year to get  married before i get home.. . I  think it will be easier for you to get married with in this next year , because ,  afterwords, They will have to go past Dad AND ME!   to get to you. I love you maddy!
 Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment