Dear Dad,
Im so greatful to hear that all is well at home. It sounds like everyone is doing great. Give that boys and Maddy my love. I think thats neat that they are all doing so well. I love to hear about the boys and everyone working so hard to help out . I know my bothers are wonderful helpers and Maddy too. Tell jesse that when i get home we are going to practice everyday and we will set some goals together and we will become just like you dad. Wish him luck. Elder Scott was so great he talked to us about our futures mostly. He said that the first thing that we must do when we get home is get married. He even said, " as an apostole of the lord , i would advise you to make that your number one priority" It was pretty unexpecting. But he was really great, i got to meet him, and he said to me somthing really simple but it really touched me . He said Thank You. I will read that talk dad, i havent gotten that ensiegn yet but i will. I got the package that you guys sent! I was so amazed at what you guys sent me . I loved everything i got . Thanks so much. I really dont think that you will need to send anything else for the rest of my mission. Thanks for everything. These days have really been flying and its really crazy. we will have a babtism this week and i will send you the pictures of it and others as well this week. I love you all so much and i am learning so much dad. Thanks so much for your advice. I really need it ! I am seeing that i need it more and more in my life.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment