Monday, November 30, 2009

Elder Rowland's Email

Well Hello there Family
 This week was really awesome and full of great experiences. As we were in a meeting with the president, he announced to us Americans that it was thanks Giving , And not one of us realized it .! But i had a good pizza dinner that day. It was great . So i have been transferred into a big Ward with lots of people, which is real different to me until now. ITs called Nonoai, Its really great here . My new companion is elder Piccin, I really like him a lot , we have a lot in common. I hope thanks giving was great for you guys , I really Started to miss you those thanks giving dinners and those 22 shot outs we would have. It was really Great fun.. " It was the beeest! " Where im serving is the old ward of elder wood , They still talk about him here. Its really  cool. Well thats about it for now. I love you all so much and i hope all is well.
 Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment