Friday, December 4, 2009

Sister Rowland's latest email

Hey fam! I love you all so much! this week was a trial but was incredible. I had so many neat experiences this week. I learned that 4 visas came through so there is hope and a good chance i will go to the field in brazil on time! Also, there are near 300 missionaries who are here and not in brazil. the brazilian MTC Teachers have nothing to do. The church is going to have them teach us as companionships through the web-chat program skype. We'll use webcams and can have class with Brazilian teachers. It is so cool! What a blessing!! I am really excited. We had a really good lesson a couple days ago about being unconditional missionaries. There are many who are complaining about teachers, situation here, ect and I am glad to say that I haven't participated. But it was a great lesson. So many missionaries needed to hear it. The whole atmosphere in classes and around the mtc has been way more positive. I also had the chance to talk to a man on the phone and told him how much i love the book of mormon and how much the gospel has blessed our family. I told him how we are so close and care so much about each other. I hope the gospel can bring his family as much happiness as we share. I love this place, this experience, the people i've met and the blessings i've recieved. I love each of you. I hope that you all are doing good. Ty's such a great example to me! Man i'm lucky!!!
Love you all! Sister Ash
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment