Hey Fam!!! This week has been pretty dang exciting. (nacho) Hahaha we have been teaching like crazy. There isn~t enough time in a day. I love it here. I don´t speak perfectly but the people here go into shock when they hear i have been here less than 2 weeks. I met the bishop of another ward and his son and his son just got back from his mission. He asked my companion if i was in my 2nd or 3rd transfer and she said she has just passed 1 week here in brazil and he was like NOOOOO way. It was really funny.
We have about 7 really receptive investigators and about 40 who are good but not progressing rapidly. We have 5 baptisms marked for this week. It is really incredible how the lord works. Every encounter with some one is incredible. Yesterday was amazing because on the metro we had 2 other elders accompanying us to our area. One of them asked me if i was ready to teach about prophets and i said yeah! Bring it on hahaha. I taught a girl he contacted on the bus and she said thanks I don~t need that though. He said oh but you do. She got up and left. On the metro the 4 of us entered the car and just scattered. Each of us talked to about 5 people. Passed out pamphlets and talked about our purpose here in brazil. People are really in awe of my blonde hair. Everyone askes me if it is painted. hahaha Many people start to talk about the states or my hair when we start to talk to them and i say that´´s not what i am here to talk about hahaha. It has been so much fun. My companion is great. We have got some big plans this week. I am really excited.
I loved talking to you all at christmas! It was the best christmas present ever! And talking with TY was great too! He IS THE BEST. The members said he talked like a cowboy hahahaha. His accent was different to them. No more crazy bug stories yet. Gotta go. I love you all!!!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment