Monday, January 4, 2010

Elder Rowlands latest Email

Hey Dad
I finally got a little bit of time to write to you and mom and the family a good sized letter. It was really good talking to you guys too! It seemed like 1 hour was 1 min.! Thanks for all that you guys are doing. Thats really neat to hera about Jesse boy playing some good ball. 13 points is what I'm talking about ! I got to play basketball the other day and I have really got a lot to do. I even thought about giving up ny dream of playing college ball, but I wont let that happen. I will complete my goals. I want to help others complete theirs too! well today is another transfer, and my companion is leaving, I'm kind of sad and happy at the same time. I'm sad because I learned and like Elder Piccin a ton! But I'm getting really good companion. Elder Hohnson, who will be my first American companion. I'm excite to show him the area a little bit. This last week we have had some great experiances with investigators and miracles. And some sad thing too. The lord prompted me to call ome of the missionaries in our zone and I did, I found out that he wants to go home He has 1 year and 5 months but just doesn't like the mission. I dont know if what I said helped him out but we will see.
Other than that Dad there is really isn't a lot new. I am learning so much and I have noticed that I am losing my fear little by little, its neat to see. I look bakc and I can see how I was so shy to talk with anyone, but its better now. Thanks for everything Dad and Mom, I sure love you guys so much. I don't know what I would do without you.  Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment