Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey Dad
  This will be the last email that i will be sending you guys before Christmas. So i just wanted to let you guys know that i love you and that i am sure loving this journey. Its not easy at all. But it is where i want to be. I will be calling you guys, to set up an hour that you can call me this Christmas . Just in case you don't have the number to call to me from there you need to dial...  0-11-55-51-_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _  and then 8 other numbers of the house number that should appear on the caller ID ...  At the end of the number that i will call to you guys . I will explain a little bit more . I hope to catch someone At home. ! But if not i will just try a little bit later . I had a great week dad, and im learning a lot. I have longed to hear your voices again. I Think it will help me a lot to hear you guys . Not that im sad or anything like that , but i know that it will help me. I love you guys so much. Thanks for everything dad
  Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment