Friday, December 11, 2009

Sister Rowland All I want for Christmas....

Hey Family!!!! How are you! I hope all is well with everyone! I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to let you know that this week was AWESOME> Still no news with the Visa situation. Come to find out my field entrance date was December 7th so i'm already loosing some field time. All is well though. All i want for christmas is my visa!!!! hahahaha. Keep praying and i know it will come!
Sounds like you have all had quite an eventful few weeks. I am so glad you are my family!!! I love you so much. I was able to listen to Claudio R.M. Costa of the seventy and his talk was so inspiring!!! I may even copy the notes and send them your way. He is from brazil and he talked about his conversion story and the role the missionaries had in his life. It was way cool. he's my new favorite seventy! hehe. Well lets see, Portuguese is coming a long. I think i am going to send my memory card home for christmas with the new pictures. I recorded myself giving my testimony and singing happy birthday to mom!!! It would be fun for you to see it. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I love you so much. I hope you have the best day ever sunday! Sorry for all the typos..we just got back from the health clinic for my companion and my hands are frozen. She has had a really rough week. I sent a tape telling the whole ordeal so look for it tomorrow!!! Hope all is well. I miss you a lot! I have been reminicing about all the memories we've had around the Christmas season! So many wonderful joy-filled memories! You are the greatest parents, and I'm so thankful we weren't spoiled little snot nosed brats hahahaha "i'm not a snot-nosed brat!" Man, good movies, good times, GREAT FOOD, i miss wheat bread! mmmmm all i want for christmas is a loaf of wheat bread!!! and a bottle of honey!!! and a knife to cut it! Mmmmmmmmm... I've had a stomach infection and all i've been able to eat the past 3 days is watered down gatorade. I'm back to normal tomorrow!!! Real food is so good. Health is such a blessing! I love you all so deeply. Hope all is well. Tell other family that they can send me love notes on www.dearelder.com i think all they need is my mission and mailbox number so pass it on #307. Only while i'm in the mtc though. But letters and notes are the best!

Gotta go! Tchau
Um grande abraco (a great big hug)
Muito beijinos (many little kisses!)
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
-sister rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment