How is the ward doing? I am writing you each a letter today! Watch for them in the mail in a couple of weeks.
Sister hulse is great. that is sofun that her parents called you!
She teaches really well. We have a baptism planned for next week and one the week after. If we are obedient and focus on what is important, we shouldn~t have a problem baptizing someone each week. There are so many elect people here.
Hope you know I love you. Thanks for your wonderful example mom!!!
Please tell maddy goose that i love her. she has been on my mind a lot lately. Tell her i need to hear from her!!! Her sunshine emails really brighten my day and help me. I love you!!! Glad you all are well.
Your little girl.
Ashley Amber Rowland
xoxoxoxo
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment