Hey mom ! things are going great this week , there are many people that the lord his putting in our confidance , including the missionaries in our zone. Its a neat thing. Imlearing so much . About the camera mom, I still havent gotten it. But just wait untill the next email that i send you , because i think i will get it this week . I will send that camera off to ashley at least next week. The elder that wanted to go home is still here, and i thank you for the advise you and dad have giving me to help him out . I know that he will stick it out. Good luck speaking at church mom! I sure Love you
Hey Logan! thats so neat that you are painting your room and putting in some of the memories of grandpa. I think that is really neat. Good luck in basketball LOgan!
I love you buddie!
Hey J dog, Im doing fine out here bro, I know your doing great in basketball this year.I really am so happy that you are doing seminary and things like that, im proud of you. There are so many other things that you could be doing but your choosing the right. I love you buddie!
Hey Dad, Wow... There are a lot of men in the house right now huh!!??? thats really an eye opener! This week has been good and at the same time complicated. There were some missionaries that called in , complaning about their companion, and things really small like that . Its kinda fun for me to work with those missionaries because they almost always have the same problem that i passed through , or something similar. Im really liking my new companion. He is way cool. We are getting along great. Well dad thats about all i have for now. , Is there anything i can do for you guys , write a letter , or something like that? I would be glad to do it. I love you so much!
Love Elder Rowland
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment