Monday, February 15, 2010

Ashleys email

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I love you all so deeply. This week was one of big changes for me. We had an incredible baptism. This wonderful lady is named Cicera, and she is simply the neatest person I have ever met. Friday morning I recieved a phone call that I would be transfered to another area. President brought the newly arrived Sister Horn to be Sister Hulse´s new companion and after the baptism he and Sister Jackson took me to my new area. It is called Santo Amaro. It is so much bigger than my first area! I am companions with two amazing brazilian sisters. Sister Wonsjuk and Sister Assunção. They are both really hard workers and I am really excited to be with them. I feel very comfortable with the language, but I need a lot of improvment and here is my chance!
It was so hard to leave my first area. I have only known the people there for a few short weeks, but I grew so close to each and every member and investigator. What an amazing experience. If you could only meet them!!! This week will be great! I am sooooooo excited to see what adventures lie ahead in my new area. It is much more busy than my last area. It will be splitting into two areas soon.
I love you all so much. I will make myself breakfast and eat it in bed and think of you all at home!! I am grateful for you! Best family ever! Thanks for all of the memories. Like always I laughed and cried a little and the people around me thought I was loosing my mind hahahaha. Not really, but everytime i email people wonder what I am doing - laughing and sniffling... Hope you have a great week.
Please tell Lizzy happy birthday for me and give her a great big hug and kiss for me!
Can you get skyler´s address for me???
as far as the dear elder goes i think someone stole my cookies...never recieved it
Did you get the list of things i would like last week?? I also really could use january and february ensigns...sorry i know im asking for a lot.  I dont know how to get an english copy here....you can buy some from deseret book for like the next 3 months and send them in june or something. you dont have to send one every month if you dont want to. Thanks for all you do! I love you all so much! keep it up! -i got a letter from cathy pace and from the uries this past week- please tell them THANK YOU and give them a great big hug!  Cathy said brent hunter has got an ice skating rink??? Have you all tried it out yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment