Shoot! You guys are awesome! I just want you to know that I am so blessed to have you guys! I hope you know that I pray for you everyday. When I have a challenge ahead of me or a problem to solve I think of you. I think, how would Russell talk to this person? What would he say? What would Mom do in this situation? Dad told me a story once that will help this person. Maddy is a perfect example of how I want this person to be. Jesse once said this to me when I was having a hard time. How would Logan talk to all of these people? I wonder how Tyler is doing? Maybe he is having the same problem down south. You all are huge examples for me and for the people here. I talk about you all day long! I promise people blessings that I have seen in our lives. I hope you know that you are close by me always. You are always helping me even though you aren´t here.
I can´t believe that general conference is here already! I remember watching it on the BIG SCREEN. hahahaha I have played that weekend over and over in my mind this week. I love you all so much! I am so thankful for my family. For prophets and for this church. Please keep working hard. Keep being yourselves and keep sharing your testimonies. Your laughs and smiles alone work wonders. I hope you know I am doing good. I miss you all so much, but I know you are doing good!
Here are some pictures of the week. These people are so special to me. It is so cool how quickly you become connected to people. I will be close to them forever.
I love you all so much. We are teaching lots of great people! The area is new, but So many people are ready to accept the gospel. This work is directed by Heavenly Father. I know that Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and through him we are made whole. Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. I know this church is true. The Lord has never let me down. I know that when we are obedient we recieve everything and more than we need and ask for.
Love you all so much!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Sister Ash!






OH Ashley...
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say hi and tell you how proud of you i am and how much i love you! i am terrible at writing.. please forgive me. you are always in our family prayers and in our hearts. What a great example you are for Heather, Lacey, Michon and madi. they love you too!!! xoxo.. from Jacksonville Florida.. love The Gages!