Monday, March 29, 2010

Tyler's email


Thanks so much for all the wonderful emails you guys sent me. I will be sending you a package with elder Carter, who is going home this weekend. He said that it sould get to you around the 15 of april.
  Well we had one more transfer, and my companion will stay the same. I Am so excited , elder Mattos is one of the best that i have ever had. We are kicking butt and taking names together.
  We had something really neat happen in or little area this week. We have been teaching a young man named Helio. He is 22 years old, and just looking at him you would think he was on of those little punk gansters that smokes and drinks... and actually he was. He started to hear our lessons, and read what we left for him. And one day he told us that he wanted to be babtised. We set some goals and helped him out the best we could and it payed off. This saturday he was babtised. Being that he was a little wild before, all of his friends and even some of the church members cannot beleive that he was this Helio that they remember. His old nick name was "Fly" I know that the lord worked in his life to help him to change. He knows so much about the gosple and wants to serve a mission. I know that the lord herd our many prayers.
  We had another babtism this saturday of a woman that did not join our church before just because she had never known what it was like. After her first visit, she no longer had the desire to attend her other religion.
  There are so many Tender mercies that the lord has givin me. You know that feeling when you just know that everything is so perfect and it seems that you have a great understanding. I felt that and feel it now. I sure love you all so much and i thank you so much for the prayers and the love
  I laughed so hard when logan told me that he drew on my face....What a guy! And that jesse got a bloody nose in such an untimly moment. Russ.. Great talk buddy, I am so amazed by your great wisdom! I wanted to ask if someone knew what nacho says when he is talking with the nun in those tight clothes.. Behind the clothes is a man, and behind the man... there is ...WHAT????
   I love you all
   Elder Rowland

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly-(It's me Dolly!!) Love your kid's missionary blog-way cool:) We were able to pick up our missionary in January from Switzerland!! If you click my Eskimo-icon...you can see our pictures too. Thanks for sharing the emails from your kids!

    ReplyDelete