hey fam! thanks for the email. i will take a picture and send it next monday...
so this is the 3rd transfer and today i found out that Sister Assuncao and i will be opening a new area. I have been asked to be senior companion. Sister Assuncao doesnt speak much english...we will be relying completely on the lord. It is going to be awesome. We both are really excited for the challenge. This past week we had a baptism of one of the neatest girls i have ever met. She got married and was baptized on saturday! It was so great!!! She has so much faith. I will send some picitures if i have time. I have been thinking a lot about you guys this week. I have so much I want to tell you but dont have time or words. Thank you for your emails. Every word of each persons email means so much to me. I love you all! Have a great week!!!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment