Hey Rowland Family Thanks so much for the great email that you guys sent me! your guys are the best. This week was really interresting and very humbling as well. But first thanks for the wonderful words of encouragement! Your all so very great. Well russ we have a lot of Investigators right now but the are only about 5 that are really intererested for now. I cant beleive how fast the time flies! basketball season is already over, thats incredible. I always loved to play church ball , i bet jesse boy is enjoying that. It was neat to hear that jesse went and stayed with grandma. When you told me that she took you shopping, and that she still has that great personality made me so happy. I keep thinking of grandma and she is honestly one of my great heros. She makes the grey skies blue just like always! Logan, thanks so much for the testemony that you bore to me, its was really strong and i know that you are telling something that you know from the heart. good luck with all of the practice and stuff like that buddie. I really liked what you wrote for this months ward news letter dad, I surly needed it. And i dont think i will deny bother lymans list of probabilities... I laughed pretty hard about that. And mom, i am really missing your cooking, i dont know why i cant cook anything!
. But i want everyone to know that im doing welll , loving the mission and learning so much. Especially to have a positive attitude when something bad happens, because its tough.. and things only get better when we keep that smile on our face. I love you all so much and wish you all a good week
Um Grande Abraço!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment