Monday, March 1, 2010

Tylers email

Hey families!
    No worries , I did not have a building fall on me breaking every bone in my body in the last earthquake....
   I actually didnt even feel it or know about it. was it really bad? I hope that things are going great with everyone. Thanks so much for the wonderful emails you guys send every week. I love each and everyone of you for you great force! you guys are helping me along wonderfully. Well this week was great we had some neat experiances and babtised a young man named davis who wants to serve a mission. It was kind of tough because there is not much support in this ward, and are bishop will be excomunicated in a little while , so we are basically leading the ward and our zone, and yesterday was so stressful, but i went into one of my favorite places ( a bathroom stall) and said a quick prayer. i felt and always feel so much better when i do that because the lord wants to bless me , but i have to seek him out before he can do that. I beleive that Santan is giving it his all. because there are so many that arent being able to stand  it . I know that the church is true and i love to learn everyday that it is true. and not why other churches arent.  We have been playing a bit of soccer on our pdays and a bit of basketball as weel and i am loving it. and we are going much closer together. all in all we have a great zone will great missionaries. and another one sent a card to maddy today. so she will not have any excuse not to marry a return missionary!
 Lots of Love
  Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment