Monday, April 5, 2010

Ashleys Zone Conference

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Márcia and I am a brazilian lady that have been living in New Jersey about 15 years. My mother lives in Brazil and she has a previlege to know Sister Rowland. She told me that she is a great missionaire and my family there loves her. She has a good heart and understand that there are a poor people but with big heart. I cried when a watch the vídeo where your family was so happy to know that she was going to serve in Brasil. Thanks so much..I will go to Brazil end the year and I hope to have opportunity to know her...my heart is happy to see her picture and know that she is visiting my mother... Oh..tks God..
    I have a son, his name is Diego, Elder Laurentino. He is serving in Arcadia-CA and he will be back home in two months...july 6th... I am so proud of him and I imagine that your family is very proud too.. two missionaires serving a God..
    I loved to know you and God bless you..always
    Love
    Márcia

    ReplyDelete