I miss you so much! But I know I am doing what is needed of me. I cant wait to give you a huge hug when i get back! I wanted to hug you after president utchdorf´s talk.. hope you are good. about Sister Taylor It was so fun to talk to her!!! I had a hard time speaking english! It was really wierd! first person I had spoke to in english in a long time. a month and a half. funny!!!
she was such an instant friend.
Life is great isnt it? Give kisses to everyone. tell jan hi! thanks for the package and song book mom. really...i cant tell you my gratitude. they are things that dont really matter in the big scheme of things but they are so meaningful at the same time. you are the greatest mom!!!!!!I want you to know that I know Jesus Christ has overcome death and that we can receive remission of our sins through him. I am closer than I have ever been to him. I have a personal relationship with my Heavenly Father, and without him, I can do nothing. I would be lost - confused - unable to understand. I talk with him about each of you. I love you. I hope the best for you. I hope you learned and will apply the words that were spoken in General Conference. I know I will!!!! We receive so many blessings and the power we need to overcome our weaknesses as we follow the prophet and obey the commandments. I challenge Each ONE OF YOU TO READ THE BOOK OF MORMON. Nothing is more important to me than this. I pray for each of you every day to have the desire to read the book of Mormon. Even just a little bit. Before my mission I only read the verses that people suggested during church. I didn't realize the importance of it. But now I know that I missed out on so many blessings and knowledge. Please - read the book of Mormon. I have seen lives changed by it. I know it will change yours because It has changed mine. And countless others here in Brazil. I don't want any of you to miss the chance. Whatever your struggles, whatever your worries, I am praying for you and the book of mormon will help you.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment