Friday, April 9, 2010

Tylers email

Dear Family
  How are things going with everyone? This week has really cooled off pretty fast. Its getting really cold. Its reminding me a lot of cedar city in the season when we go to get our pumpkins in Paragonah Im in the coldest part of our mission, they say that it get so cold that you cant even bare it. We'll have to see about that . We got 2 new sisters in our zone, which was neat. because its been almost 10 years since sisters were in bagé. Because its so far away from the mission center in Porto alegre. Well everything has been going just great. I really loved the general conferance this year. I really liked that story about that young boy that was playing baseball with himself, and he threw the ball up in the air 3 times and missed each time and while he was in his tears he said " what a pitch.." haha i want to react to my challenges that way as well. I hope that all of you are doing alright i sure miss each and everyone one of you. I would like to know a part of general conferance that you guys liked. I love you all.
   Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment