Monday, June 21, 2010

Ashlety Email and Pictures

Hey mom. How are things going? Happy anniversary!!! I love you and dad so much. Last night me and my companion couldnt sleep and she said oh i´m not tired...and i said me either and she said Lets talk! so we talked all about my family and her family and she said that she wants to meet you all. I told her all about how you and dad met and how your anniversary is today 25 years. she says to tell you happy anniversary and that she loves you and she is glad you are my parents.
 
I am so grateful for our precious family. THe time goes by so fast. Seems like yesterday we were running around with flour sticking to our feet in the restaurant and now we are 5000 miiles or more away from eachother. I sure am grateful for every sacrifice you and dad made for us and this includes all the sacrifices of worldly things for our sake. There is nothing in the world that can replace the loss of the precious years of childhood being taught righteousness by loving parents. You did not fail as so many others sadly have. I love you so much and wish you the best day ever!!!
 
-ash

No comments:

Post a Comment