Monday, June 21, 2010
Tylers email
I would like to write a little bit about my Grandma and Grandpa Madsen. I'm so grateful to be the grandson of such wonderful people. I know that on more than one time I have patterned my actions after their example. They Love their Grandchildren. They Have a wonderful relationship with the lord. And i cannot remember one time leaving their house after a visit with out joining them in prayer. This was something that seemed reallysmall to me, and i did not recognize the importance of it until later on the mission. I do not feel the same without praying before i do something. I love the patients of my grandparents and the strong healthy tradition they have in their household. I don't remember a Christmas without a Christmas tree that could fill up that Living room. Though it did seem to get smaller as I grew older. I remember one special time that, was special to me and it certainly was memorable to my grandparents. When I had my week long stay with my them, I broke my arm and Grandma was trying everything to get me help. I am so grateful for the love that they showed me when that happened. I was truly blessed with a wonderful Legacy. I take pride in the origins of my family. The lord knew that I would need great people as grandparents and I want to send all of my love and my respect to my Grandma and Grandpa Madsen. I'm proud to continue the legacy. With all my love Tyler Richard
Labels:
Posts about Elder Rowland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment